Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

Is the city budget an item that should be a city ordinance

Dwayne B. :

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification.

Dwayne B. :

I don't understand what you are asking. Could you explain or rephrase?

Customer: Does the budget of a city need to be adopted as a city ordinance each year
Dwayne B. :

No, not unless there is something in the City Charter that would call for it to be. No city that I am aware of requires an ordinance be enacted to accept a budget.

Dwayne B. :

Did you have additional questions?

Customer: Not at this time thank you
Dwayne B. :

Best wishes to you on this and please don't forget to leave a Positive Rating (of course I’d suggest Excellent!) so I get credit for my work.

Thank you very much for the Positive Rating. Please come back and visit us if you have any new questions and feel free to ask for me by placing “FOR DWAYNE B” in the subject line or as the first words of your question and I will pick up as soon as I see it.