Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

I questioned our priest twice about the questionable money

I questioned our priest twice about the questionable money (US15,000.00 ) he took from our community funds and how he is going against me for uncovering his misdeeds.

He now uses his followers to go against me ( & friends) and they even put my personal letter I emailed him.

Now they used my emailed letter to him to campaign for petitions because he is now being reprimanded by the bishops.

Question, does his followers have to right to posts my personal letters to him on their newly created website to ask for petitions that I was wrongly accusing him?

As of this very moment, the priest have not given any Board Resolutions stating the release of the $15,000.00 he got from the community funds.

Benny

Dwayne B. :

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification.

Dwayne B. :

If you sent a letter to him then there is no law which would prevent him from releasing it to others and giving them permission to post it as they see fit.

Dwayne B. :

There are no protected privacy interests created by an email between individuals.

Dwayne B. :

It is a different matter if they are using materials that weren't sent to someone else, for instance if they hacked into your emails, but by sending the email to him you waived any privacy issue that may have existed.

Dwayne B. :

Even if you had put something on there stating that it is private and not to be sent to anyone else, unless he specifically agreed to it then it would still be unlikely to be enforceable.

Customer:

Then I looked like an asshole trying to prevent theft and my friends and I ended up like ignorantrs

Customer:

anyway, we leave it up to God...

Dwayne B. :

I'm not sure what to say about that. I wouldn't think trying to prevent theft would make you look bad.

Customer:

Thank you for the advises...

Dwayne B. :

You're very welcome. Anything else I can answer for you before I exit to assist others?

Customer:

God Bless...