How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 116244
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help to fight against the bullying and harassment the

This answer was rated:

I need help to fight against the bullying and harassment the town is putting me through at little to no cost to me. Can I sue where this has been going on for 4-5yrs and are there attourneys out there willing to do this on a contingency , sliding fee?
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

I am afraid that these cases are not handled on a contingency fee basis, it is just not the type of case handled for that type of fee agreement. If you cannot afford an attorney, you need to call the NH State Bar and you need to ask them for the pro bono attorneys who are mental health advocates in your area who can assist you. Sorry, but the rules of this site forbid us from representing anyone from this site or from making personal referrals. You can request a refund from customer service for your deposit at
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have one other legal problem I hope you can address. I've been out of work for 4 months and had to live on credit cards. I can't make the payments anymore and need to declare bankruptcy. Is there any help out there for me?

Thank you for your reply.

The local legal aid offices usually assist people with bankruptcy filings, but if your amount of debts exceeds your assets/income then you should qualify. You would have to attend credit counseling as part of the bankruptcy. You would want to also make sure your cards are at their maximum limits. The NH Bar Association, NHBA, can provide you legal assistance on filing the bankruptcy and getting yourself some breathing room. The NHBA could also possibly help you with getting an attorney to fight the issues with the kennel you are having as well. See: NHBA Legal Assistance.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Law Educator, Esq. and 5 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you