Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer

I have old NYC outstanding parking tickets. Is there such a

I have old NYC outstanding parking tickets. Is there such a dismissal law I'm NYC that would dismiss my parking tickets? If not, is there a current law that would allow me to dismiss these old parking tickets? These tickets are 3-5 years old. Thank you.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Unfortunately, the tickets have not expired. A person has 30 days to enter a not guilty plea and request a hearing. If that date comes and goes, then the tickets are presumed valid and collectible. The city then has 8 years and 3 months to collect the fine before it expires.

If you have any questions or concerns about what I've written, please reply so that I may address them. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I provide. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so that I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.