AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney At Law

what does it mean when a civil court judge say that the plaintiff

what does it mean when a civil court judge say that the plaintiff action before the court is time barred? is there a statute or law that answer this question

AttyCBradford :

Time barred means that the complaint/action was not brought within the statute of limitations and therefore should be dismissed

AttyCBradford :

If I have answered all of your questions please press accept and provide positive feedback so I will get credit for assisting you. PLEASE NOTE: this is a PAID answering service and we only receive credit for assisting you if you accept the answer. If you are not satisfied and need additional assistance, please ask before providing negative feedback and I would be glad to assist you further. Sometimes I am working with more than one customer at a time so please allow a chance to respond. Thank you and I wish you the best in your situation! I strongly suggest that you consult with a local attorney in your area on this matter. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice nor has an attorney-client relationship been formed.

what do you mean should be dismissed, does the law require it to be dismissed

where did you go

Is there a statute or case law etc that I can cite backing up your answer ?

AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Experience: Attorney At Law
Hello John,

It appears that your previous expert has signed off for the night. Would you like to wait for her to answer your follow up questions, or would you like me to step in and address them for you?