Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

DOES THIS WORDING PROTECT ME FROM ANY CIVIL SUITS LATER BEING

DOES THIS WORDING PROTECT ME
FROM ANY CIVIL SUITS LATER BEING BROUGHT BY RESPONDENTS:

IS THERE WORDING I CAN ADD?

Stipulated Order Of Dismissal
regarding:

2. Respondents’ requests for attorneys’ fees and other sanctions against Claimant are hereby voluntarily dismissed, with prejudice, and shall not be re-asserted in this or any other forum. This dismissal with prejudice includes any and all claims for reimbursement of attorneys’ fees, forum fees, expert fees, or any other expenses relating to this proceeding.
Thank you for your new question and for asking for me.

The clause you have would mean that the respondents are waiving rights to bring any action against you for any reason regarding this suit you filed.

I would change the last sentence a little:

This dismissal with prejudice includes any and all claims known now or unknown for reimbursement of attorneys’ fees, forum fees, expert fees, or any other expenses relating to this proceeding.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

WHY WOULD THEY NOT PUT THE NAME OF THE PARTY I AM SUING AS SIGNING, JUST ATTORNEY

FOR RESPONDENT-- NO NAME -

I MEAN HIS NAME WAS NAMED IN SUIT?

ALSO IT APPEARS I AM CLAIMING I MADE A MISTAKE

WITH MY CLAIM WHICH I HAD NOT.

Thank you for your response.

It seems they sent you a draft, which many times do not have names, but for the final version it needs to state "Name, Respondent" and also the attorney's name needs to be on the document as well.

When a person voluntarily dismisses the suit, the language should state, "Name, Petitioner, hereby voluntarily dismisses any and all claims against Name, Respondent, in this matter. Petitioner does so voluntarily and without coercion and without admission of any kind in filing this action."