Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with significant and substantial experience in multiple areas of law.

I was wondering if I could find answers to a problem my close

I was wondering if I could find answers to a problem my close friend is having....she was contacted by the social security office and asked to provide them with documentation for vacation time, overtime amongst more qestions. Uness she provides the social security with these documents from her employment, they will stop payments to her. Her company told her thay are unable to provide her with these information....does she have an option on wat she can do???
Thanx, Helma
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

If her company is unwilling to provide these documents to her, she should inform the social security office that her employer is unwilling to provide her with these records. If they want to verify the information that she provided them with, they could contact her employer directly to do so.

She would not be held responsible for her employer not being able to provide the requested records by the social security office.

I hope the above information is helpful.

Please let me know if you have any clarifying questions as I want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with my service.

If not, please remember to rate my answer positively so I get paid for my work. (It is necessary for you to rate my answer even though you’ve made a deposit or are a subscriber. I only receive compensation for my work if you rate me positively. Otherwise, I do not receive anything for assisting you. Thanks!)

Thanks and best of luck!