dylatess, Attorney
Experience:  37 plus years representing clients with their legal issues

If my home is in a trust, can a photo copier company put a

If my home is in a trust, can a photo copier company put a lein on my home when the company I owned went out of business and the copier was returned to them
Hello and thank you for your question. For over 35 years I have answered questions just like yours. And I look forward to assisting you.
thanks for your question. Please note that a trust does NOT provide immunity from creditors. Instead it avoids probate of your estate. So yes, a creditor can lien your property. Having said that, do not allow this attorney to intimidate you. Instead, contact him and offer him some type of payment plan. In the alternative, you may be able to file Bankruptcy and discharge this debt. But filing a BK should only be an option if you have other debts.

Thanks for understanding. Please rate my answer ok or better so that I am paid for helping you.