Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Dimitry, I run a small Call center and we use a dialer for

Customer Question

Dimitry, I run a small Call center and we use a dialer for calling internet leads in the automotive industry. I need to know What I am going to have to do to be compliant for the new TCPA law for cell and non cell prospect #s that goes into effect on 10/16/13?

I know that my clients need to have full disclosure on their lead generation site locations, but what about coverage on those leads that they buy from other vendors and suppliers of leads...how do we guard against that?
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question and thank you most kindly for requesting me to assist you this afternoon.

I must admit that I have not yet reviewed the new law. Do you mind giving me a bit of time to research this for you before I post an answer so that I can be sure that the information is valid? Please advise!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can I have an Answer By 6pm PDT today?

Michael,

I will do my best to provide you with an answer by that time. Please do not reply to this point, and I will research this for you as far as I can. Thank you!