Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with significant and substantial experience in multiple areas of law.

I have people getting in my house that has been harassing me what, can I do about this wh

I have people getting in my house that has been harassing me what, can I do about this
what papers do I need to file on these people to sue these people
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and hope I can help.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I need a bit more information from you before I can proceed to provide you with a complete and thorough answer to your question.

Do you know who the people are who are doing this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for the additional information. I'll get back to you shortly.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have not received answer to the last commit

Can you tell me how they are getting into your house and whether you have any evidence that it is them that are doing it?

Including, have you actually witnessed them there?

Are the police not investigating this, if so, do you know why?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

they have left clothes and dishes ,they are tearing up my house and the police has patrolled the area but they can't catch them, as for the adt system they had access from the guy that has installed it, I had made complaints to the adt people and they want to just want me to keep the system

Thanks. So you haven't actually witnessed them there, just seen clothes and dishes they've left.

I'll get back to you shortly. Thanks for your patience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

even the police has called him and they said that they knew it was him

If the police know it's him, I'm not sure why they haven't arrested him yet.

However, it does seem like you would need some harder evidence in order for the police to obtain a conviction, or for you to even be able to obtain a restraining order against them.

Furthermore, even if you did have a restraining order, since they seem to be able to trespass unnoticed and escape (although leaving clothes and dishes behind) this would be hard to prove.

You could try to bring a civil suit against them for trespass, but even though the burden of proof is lower, you would run into the same problems with proving the case.

If you have their addresses, you can at least send them a cease and desist letter telling them to stop entering your property without your permission.

I'm also not sure how they could have damaged the security equipment without it getting images of them first.