Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.

good afternoon my name is XXXXX XXXXX my question is about worker

good afternoon my name is XXXXX XXXXX my question is about worker comp.was hurt on job 6 months ago.and the doctor has closed my case,he could'nt explain my pain .i was hit in the head and was nocked to the ground.and i still have problems.i was told if i get a lawyer i loose my job.and this is the 2nd head injury with same company circle k do i have any rights as a employee .thanks
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am JudgeLaw and I will do whatever I can to answer your question and provide excellent service.

I am sorry to hear of your dilemma. I realize how frustrating this is for you, but I believe I have information which you will find helpful.

You have the right to have your claim adjudicated by the Florida Division of Workers Compensation. It is illegal for your employer to retaliate against you in any way for filing a claim. They can not fire you for retaining an attorney. If they do so, you can sue them for retaliatory termination, which is unlawful.

If you need help finding local counsel, try Martindale Hubble. Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty.

It is my privilege to assist you. Let me know if you need further information.  I hope I have helped you beyond your expectations in the service I have provided to you.  I am here for you.

Please remember to rate my answer when our communication is completed so I will be compensated for my time in providing you with the information you requested.

If you feel the need to provide a low rating, please stop and reply to me via the REPLY button with whatever issue or clarification you may need. I will happily answer your follow-up questions and assist you until I am able to explain the answer to your satisfaction.

Thank you.

Thank you for your positive rating of my service to you. Let me know if you need more help or have future questions. I will be here for you. Just ask for me by name at the start of your question - "JudgeLaw" or use the following link (which you can bookmark in your browser):

Best wishes and good luck to you.

If it is not too much trouble, Kay, when you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JA/Pearl in a day or two, please do rate me highly (9 or 10). It affects my ability to continue to assist you and other customers on JA/Pearl and would be most appreciated.