Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

Paul, what on earth happened to the message I sent you two

Paul, what on earth happened to the message I sent you two days ago along with a question and a request on how to set up a repository of some sort for a life insurance benificiary.-Jon Reeves
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question and for asking for me. I do not know where your question went, I never received notice of it and did not see it. I apologize if it got lost through some technical error. How can I help you? There ma be a delay as i am traveling for a client and am at 30k feet right now.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hope your trip is going smoothly. I've come to loathe flying some years ago myself. To the point: we prevailed in the Rehabilation matter, in no small part to one Dr. Schweid, 40 years a practicing psychiatrist and my doctor thru the depression I had gone thru. Also, a friend of mine the past 25 years and shooting partner the past 13, ex- deputy sheriff Scofield came to advocate for me, and it became immediatly apparent HE WAS PERSONALLY AQUAINTED WITH JUDGE SWIFT. The judge saw Bob and they struck up a conversation with each while the rest of us waited for the hearing to start.. I absolutely know that the judge knew I was a friend of his, and it sure couldnt of hurt, could it have?. But we aint done yet. The Justice Dept. is next for a new PIN number, as your already aware, and a separate hearing has to be held to have the county transfer the rifles into Scofields possesion, who is A FFL holder also. This is all costing me a kings ransom, I've never have ever been thru something more legally excrutiating than this, is there anything?/ When I asked you this before, I was unawares that conditional releases had a time limit as to their duration, it appears that Andreas is perenial. From what you previously had answered me, when half the lenght of a conditional release is reached, you can then petitioni, so to speak, from the rest of it. What would you do in a case like this? If its perenial?

Thank you for your reply,again sorry for the delay, but again traveling is not fun as you said.

Is she has a conditional release she is going to have to comply with all of the terms of that conditional release and violation means she will be returned, it all depends on how long the conditions are set for, the number of years, as to how long she has to comply with the terms before she can apply for a full or early release. Typically the time frame is she has to do at least one half of the time before she can apply for release from the conditions.

Thank you so much for using JustAnswer.com. I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered. PLEASE use REPLY to EXPERT if you would like more information or if you feel something was not included in your answer.
Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.
Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience: JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Paul, thank you for being so patient with me. I can see why 3000 clients cant be wrong. I just got off the phone with A. to make sure I had this correct. She has to comply with the terms of the conditional release the rest of her life Paul. Thats what she wants to find out, how she can contest that. Thats the time frame, the rest of her life. So, there it is.

Thank you for your response. Lifetime conditional release she would have to remain on for at least 5-10 years without any violations before she could file a motion for early release from those conditions.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney