Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I am sure some one is folloing me for what for I dont know

I am sure some one is folloing me for what for I don't know what rights do i have
Hello friend. My name is XXXXX XXXXX welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (1) this is general information only, not legal advice, and, (2) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies.

I am sorry for your situation. Can you please be more specific as to what has happened?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am Icant understand what is going on see white trucks cant get license plates moving to fast me and daughter most of the time are driving to stores she saids to me if who every is as long as do not hurt me or approach me thats not good enough I movied to dallas two years a go was marred got divorce and on disability the only thing

I can think of is something he did when we where to gather I do not know my recorded are clean I would not hurt a fly help me please what should do realy I dont Know.

Are you stating that your ex is stalking you? Do I understand you correctly?

Or someone is stalking you, but you do not know who?

Have you filed a report with the police?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

would that be the best thing I do not know he could be at first I movied in with my mother for a time be for I divorced him he keep on poping up me thinking things would work but did not got worse he changed on me could not fill safe around him movied to dallas where my 3 adult kids are I don't believe he would bother me he do not know where I am in Dallas last I heared he got in trouble for stolen some cropper at a park by his house whent to court over it but did not follower threw with the courts maybe some one looking for him for that I don't know I have not seen him in two years he did work for a wild and not very good at it had a dwi thats all I know .

It sounds like you are being stalked by your ex...?

If so, then someone as yourself may benefit from a protection order, which is a civil order filed in the nearest DISTRICT COURT. You can file one yourself, here:

...or contact the local DISTRICT ATTORNEY's office and they can normally help you file it without charge.

If this person violated the protection order,they may be charged with a crime.

Good luck.

Gentle Reminder: Please use the REPLY button to keep chatting, or RATE my answer when we are finished. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces and then submit, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith. (You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating.)
Thank you for your gratuity.