Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.

I am a 67 year old woman. I live in Holiday, Florida. I tried

Customer Question

I am a 67 year old woman. I live in Holiday, Florida. I tried to cancel Invisalign Braces from my Dentist 2 1/2 weeks after signing Care Credit Application and taking impressions the same day. My Care Credit application was for $4,250.00, 178.00 over 24 months no interest. My dentist tells me I must pay $1,700.00 Lab Fee if I cancel. My question is how long do I have to cancel my braces without paying the $1,700.00 Lab Fee? My Dentist has my braces waiting at the Office. I feel I am too old for braces. I already wear an occlusal guard at night to prevent wear. I also have 2 bridges and many crowns. I have to remove my braces every time I eat and keep them in 22 hours a day. I think this will be difficult. They had me decide too quickly on the same day as my cleaning and xrays. The botXXXXX XXXXXne is do I have to pay them $1,700.00? Thank you for your help. Constance [email protected]
Expert:  Sam replied 3 years ago.

Hello Constance

Welcome and thank you for your question

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard.

Please remember, I can only answer what you ask and so if you have follow up questions, please post them here for full and accurate information before rating. If there are no other questions in this regard then I thank you in advance for your positive rating

If they have a lab expense because of impressions or anything else, then you have to pay that. Even though you do not want to go forward with the braces. You owe the dentist for any work that has been performed in that regard based on your decision to get the work done, unfortunately.