Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Im 69, been married for 29 years. My husband has told me

Customer Question

I'm 69, been married for 29 years. My husband has told me to leave and find somewhere else to live in a week. We sold our home in 2012 and bought a Motor Home so he could entertain at Campground in the South. Our domiciles is in Clay County in Florida but are presently in Rusk, TX. We have 1 vehicle so I would not have a car. He wants to sell the Motor Home and that's why he wants me to leave with nothing except my stuff and my dog. What can I do to keep from being homeless with no car? I guess I really need help.
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

I am genuinely sorry to hear that you are in this situation. If I may, do you mind if I provide you with a summary of all your rights and entitlements? Perhaps if you knew what you are lawfully entitled to, while this would still be a traumatic and stressful event, you would no longer feel quite as powerless. I promise to also answer your main question, but from what I see, you need a greater outline of your best options. Would that be preferable to you?