CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

what is the best way to have my home go directly to my son

what is the best way to have my home go directly to my son in the event I die. I would like to keep courts out of it. jeff

William B. Esq. :

Dear Customer, thank you for choosing Just Answer, and thank you for requesting me. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would like to assist you today.

William B. Esq. :

Most individuals that intend to transfer property and avoid probate use a trust to convey their property outside of court.

William B. Esq. :

(Staying alive helps too).

William B. Esq. :

Here is a comprehensive publication of the benefits and explanation of a trust published by the California Bar Association: http://www.calbar.ca.gov/Public/Pamphlets/LivingTrust.aspx

William B. Esq. :

I hope the above is helpful. If you have any questions regarding the above please let me know and I will follow up directly.

William B. Esq. :

Thank you again for choosing Just Answer, please do not forget to rate my response. I am going to transfer our conversation to our "Q&A" format to ensure that you can read my response and that I can follow up to any questions you may have. I wish you the best of luck in this matter.