Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

WHAT ABOUT THE RECORDS THE P.R IS REQUIRED TO SHOW IF ANY

Customer Question

WHAT ABOUT THE RECORDS THE P.R IS REQUIRED TO SHOW IF ANY OF THE DECEASED PERSONS FINANCES PRIOR TO DEATH?
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your follow-up. I appreciate you requesting me to assist you again. There is no need to post a new question, simply use the 'reply' button. As a courtesy I will reply to your initial thead so that you are not exposed to additional costs by posting a new separate question. Hold on, please!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What about the records the P.R. is required to show if any of the deceased persons finance prior to death?

Owen,

Please review the first thread you started--I posted an answer to that question in that posting. Please do not reply to this thread but use the reply button at the other thread should you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you!