Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

I I am a certified Minister in the State of Florida - our Church

I I am a certified Minister in the State of Florida - our Church offers a 18 month course in healing - exams are given and healers certified upon completion.
Our healing modality is vibrational, there is no touching.
Question ..under the Florida law and the D.O.H. is it legal to heal on Church property?
Question ...can they heal off the Church premises ?

Thank you, XXXXX
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

FL has no law regarding "energy healing" and as long as there is no physical contact or manipulation of skin or muscle or flesh, there is no licensing required. As such you can heal on or off of church property and there is no law regarding this type of healing in FL.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.