Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  15 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs

California landlord rights to evict a tenant

What are a California landlord rights to evict a tenant after the US Dept of homeland security has conducted search and seizure of tenant and conficated counterfiet goods to be resold in the US? What is/are the CA Criminal or Real Estate Code Section/s that would allow a landlord to do this???

Hello and welcome! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
This is covered under CA Code of Civil Procedure 1161:
4. Any tenant, subtenant, or executor or administrator of his or her estate heretofore qualified and now acting, or hereafter to be qualified and act, assigning or subletting or committing waste upon the demised premises, contrary to the conditions or covenants of his or her lease, or maintaining, committing, or permitting the maintenance or commission of a nuisance upon the demised premises or using the premises for an unlawful purpose, thereby terminates the lease, and the landlord, or his or her successor in estate, shall upon service of three days' notice to quit upon the person or persons in possession, be entitled to restitution of possession of the demised premises under this chapter.
For purposes of this subdivision, a person who commits or maintains a public nuisance as described in Section 3482.8 of the Civil Code, or who commits an offense described in subdivision (c) of Section 3485 of the Civil Code, or subdivision (c) of Section 3486 of the Civil Code, or uses the premises to further the purpose of that offense shall be deemed to have committed a nuisance upon the premises.
So you can give them a 3 day notice and then pursue an unlawful detainer if the tenant doesn't move out and surrender possession in that 3 days.