Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.
20073497

I have a court date today that I cant make. I cant get anyone

I have a court date today that I can't make. I can't get anyone to fill in for me at my job today. What can I do??

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you.

What time is your Court date ?

Do you know your case number ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Andrea. Thank you for your assistance.

Today is the court date. I was served a summons last Sunday August 18th. I called the attorney's office Monday -Wednesday of last week, left voice mail messages. Finally Friday I called and spoke with a receptionist, who advised me to send them an email with the payment arrangement I could make. I had to call twice to find out if they email received the email! I am back on my feet now and I want to pay what I owe.

The court case #XXXXX M1 714720

Good morning, Angee, Thank you for your reply and your additional information,

If you cannot make the Court date, you should make every attempt to contact the Court and send them a fax as to why you cannot make it to Court today. Call the Court, give them your case number, ask which Judge has your case, ask for the Judge's fax number and fax a brief letter, telling the Judge the attempts you made to reach the attorney, you never received any return telephone call, and state the reason why you cannot make the Court date, and ask for another date,

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you, it will not cost you anything additional to give me a positive rating, and that is the only way I can receive credit, Thank you for understanding,

If you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, Please rate a 10 as it gives me a greater opportunity to assist other customers on this website and is greatly appreciated,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you,

ANDREA