Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.

Can a person who arrives in Montana staying temporarily purchase

Can a person who arrives in Montana staying temporarily purchase a rifle there?

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you.

Montana has some of the most permissive gun laws of any of the 50 States. There are no registration, license, or permit requirements to purchase or possess a rifle, shotgun or handgun. There is also no permit requirement to carry a rifle or shotgun. The only permit requirement is for carrying a concealed weapon.

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you, it will not cost you anything additional to give me a positive rating, and that is the only way I can receive credit, Thank you for understanding,

If you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, Please rate a 10 as it gives me a greater opportunity to assist other customers on this website and is greatly appreciated,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you,