Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

I own property in the state of Indiana intending to become

I own property in the state of Indiana intending to become a resident. But hidden problems existed with the property and not discovered by inspection by a licensed home inspector. Later I discovered the owner/real estate agent, appraiser, and licensed inspector were friends of long duration. I am having difficulty finding an attorney without a conflict of interest to handle the case. I have acted as a pro se before and know all the methods of discovery including taking depositions. Question: Is it possible for me to file as a pro se in Indiana?
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

Yes, you are allowed to sue pro se in Indiana. The courts and legal system in Indiana is very home grown in the smaller or more rural areas, which is likely why you could not find any attorney willing to take the case and you would have to have gone outside of the area to one of the major cities to get an attorney to take the case.

You are going to have to prove knowledge of the seller or agent of the defect and an intentional failure to disclose, which I am sure you have seen in the Indiana case law and why you say it serves the seller more than the buyer.

However, to your question of can you go pro se, you absolutely can do so.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.