dylatess
dylatess, Attorney
Experience:  37 plus years representing clients with their legal issues
29685164

can someone advise on how to fill out a third party form in

Customer Question

can someone advise on how to fill out a third party form in california for a bank levy on a joint account i onlu have until the 26th at 5 pm
Expert:  dylatess replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. For over 34 years I have answered questions just like yours. And I look forward to assisting you.

Please note that you are filling out an application for a bank levy. That is, you must submit the form to the court and the court then approves it by signing. Further, make sure that you have entered the date of the judgment, the exact name as it appears of the defendant on the judgment, the name of the bank with the address, and the account number and the amount of the judgment. You should also ask the clerk if you could wait to make sure everything is in order.