dylatess, Attorney
Experience:  37 plus years representing clients with their legal issues

I was injuried and got a settlement from W/C with open medical.

Customer Question

I was injuried and got a settlement from W/C with open medical. The first Dr. refused to see me anymore so I chose Dr. XXXXX XXXXX in Lebaon,tn an b/c of his neglect in reducing my medication for seizures and stopping my pain medice I fell and broke bones in my shoulder which required surgury and was performed poorly which causes the pain to be unbearable. I was also incarsuated and did not have medical treatment I requested and have the medical notes as well as proof that I did not receive my requested treatments. I need help as I am disable and have not been able to work since my first injury on July 23,2013. Please help my familyand self. Thank you. xxxxxxxxxxx

Expert:  dylatess replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. For over 34 years I have answered questions just like yours. And I look forward to assisting you. STOP what you are doing and file for Social Security Disability benefits. Go to any SSA office to file. Likewise, seek an appointment with a medical malpractice attorney to determine if you have a case against the negligent doctor. I wish you well.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have already done what you said about ss disability and had a hearing and was turned down for the second time. This is wht I paid 40 dollars to find a lawyer to file a claim of mal practice and get my disabilty. I have been ripped off unless you take my case and are qualified in these areas.

Expert:  dylatess replied 3 years ago.

Sometimes legal answers are very short and direct as is in your case. Likewise, I cannot provide advice that is inaccurate just to tell you something. It is unfortunate that you rated my answer negatively because it is obviously what you did not want to hear. However, it is unfair for you to infer that my answer is wrong,. I would therefore appreciate if you would change your rating to ok or better. Thanks for understanding and I wish you well.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
The lawyer's answer was things I have already done I need a great lawyer tor represent me and get what I am due.