Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.

dear dimitry you post my answer last night for visa, but I

dear dimitry you post my answer last night for visa, but I did not receive it
Thank you for your post. I will be happy to assist you. However I did not yet answer your question, I asked a few follow-up concerns. Could you respond to them so I can answer in full?

You posted:
I have friend that wants to come to the US from Beloretsk, Russia, they say they went to travel agency the cost for everything is $830.00 dollars. passport to travel abroad. $140.00 tourist visa.$210.00 beloretsk to moscow travel expense.$205.00 motel stay in moscow to wait for enterview for visa.$215.00 medical survey.$60.00 this is not counting air fair of $870.00 from moscow to lax airport. they did not give me name of travel agency, I will ask tomorrow for it, they say after paying the $830.00 it will take 2 weeks to get visa,they told my friend this is the fast way.

I asked:
What specifically is your question? How can I assist you this morning?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need to know if it is scam,I have travelagency name now.It is"traveler"beloretsk, russia. phone#+734792 873 343 [email protected]

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

they our so many scam for people coming from russia I just want to know if this sound like a scam before I sent money our pay for it.

Thank you for your patience. I do apologize for the delay. Based on my review I could not find any agency by such a name. Furthermore, if you have never met this person in real life and she is requesting that you cover her costs, it is already fairly likely to be fraudulent. Finally, these types of scams are highly popular in that country so I ask you to be as vigilant as you can be. This is NOT a valid claim and please do not send this person any money. Good luck!