socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

More questions on the APP - 004 B. Timeliness of the appeal Should

More questions on the APP - 004
B. Timeliness of the appeal
Should I list 1. or 2. here under timeliness?

Trial date was 3-38-2013, findings and order after hearing - File Endorsed May 16 2013.
(clerk did not hand me a copy of minute order) - petitioner's attorney did. Just going with the May 16 date.
The only answer is #1, because, 60 days from May 16, 2013 has already passed.

Hope this helps.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you.

Last items on this form. Pg3 asks for our designation in appeals court.

I am the appellant and was respondent at trial court. I used the boxes on the form for appellant and other and typed in respondent. But it appears that there is a typeable area next to designation (an area other than the form-fillable boxes.) Was I correct in uses the boxes or is something else missing here. It seems complete to me.

Lastly, pg. 3 asks for a signature of preparer, but no date. Just wanted to verify that this form is not dated, correct?

A: You're not the appellant, yet. You're just the respondent at trial. So, you would identify yourself by party name, and then check the "Other" box and write in Respondent.

A: Yep.

Hope this helps.