Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.

i have 2 sons incarcerated having been convicted of aggravated

i have 2 sons incarcerated having been convicted of aggravated malicious wounding. Appeals have been denied. We contacted a lawyer about the possibilty of habeas corpus. He has looked at the transcripts, etc. and says the case has merit. However, we cannot afford the $25k for him to proceed. Also, the date for filing is 9/12. Is there any help for us. They were sentenced to 10 years and have served @ 2 years. Many thanks for any assistance or advice you can give us. We are desparate.

Hi, MaryAnn, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you.

The American Bar Association has a list of organizations which provide free legal services or very low cost legal services for each State. For Virginia organizations which provide these services, please click on the link below:

Please remember to leave a positive rating. Thank you,

Please be kind enough to rate "Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you, it will not cost you anything additional to give me a positive rating, and that is the only way I can receive credit, Thank you for understanding,

Bonus and Positive Feedback on survey is very much appreciated,