Lucy, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer

in Connecticut when averaging your weekly wages do you have

in Connecticut when averaging your weekly wages do you have to include money received for clothing allowance received the same week on top of your pay check Ct. has a 52 hour max for figuring out your weekly average

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Conn. Gen. Stat., Section 46b-212a defines income to include "earnings or other periodic entitlements." Unfortunately, that would likely include a clothing allowance if the monies are routinely paid as part of the job. This is in part because a clothing allowance received from an employer reduces the person's personal clothing expenses.

If you have any questions or concerns about what I've written, please reply so that I may address them. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I provide. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so that I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.