Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am absolutely certain that we have a case and we can sue

Customer Question

I am absolutely certain that we have a case and we can sue the Two (2)Executive Relations Customer Advocates from the Office of the CEO and the President of Bank America in Charlotte, NC for FRAUD and Misrepresentation. Bank of America (BofA) clearly misrepresented themselves and misled us in our attempt to request a refinanced loan at a lower interest rate. BofA had us locked into a 7.25% predatory loan. Fortunately, we did refinance with another lender and BofA has been paid in full. My point is look at all the money we had to pay BofA in interest payments along. The final straw was when our last Customer Relations manager said to me: "I can't help you. I would be losing money. I am in this business to make money." This was a totally absurd thing to say. This manager is no longer with BofA. Even one of the Customer Advocates ask me: "What type of settlement are you looking at?" He know BofA misled us as well with their fraudulent letters from the Office of the CEO and President. I need a lawyer who is not afraid and will fight for the least of these. We cannot let BofA "get away" with this crooked and perverse act.
I know that I had two cases of law here:
1. Liability - They did me wrong
2. Damages - How much wrong did they do to me?
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I wish to speak with you live by phone. I can be reached at (XXX) XXX-XXXX. The cheapest a local attorney would take my case is $350.00 per hour. I cannot afford to put out that type of money. One attorney at NACA said he no longer did this types of lidtigations. I have a case against BofA. I know it and they know it as well. I need an attorney to speak up for me.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, but because this site is independent and wants to maintain its integrity in providing honest, unbiased information to customers, professionals cannot represent anyone from this site or make personal referrals.

To find a lawyer, please contact your State Bar Association's Legal Referral Service at http://apps.americanbar.org/legalservices/lris/directory/ This is the same place where lawyers themselves go when they need to consult with an attorney from another state.

If you'd like any other information from our legal professionals, please let me know and I will search for one for you. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It's really a sad day in America when banks and other lending institutions that have been clearly found guilty of committing a crime, and they "get away" with it. It's not easy being the wronged consumer and in my case, nothing has been done to "right-the-wrong." I thought "Law" so supposed to right/wrong. I tried the State Bar of the Commonwealth of Virginia. Virginia is a conservation state. If I lived in the state of California, this type of criminal activity would be prosecuted. The AG in California and the DA of Orange County "do not play." BofA clearly stated in one of its letters to me: "In an effort to continue exploring all possible refinance options, Mr. Joseph Severini is available for your assistance. Mr. Severini can be reached at 1.XXX-XXX-XXXX Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern. I urge you to continue to work closely with Mr. Severini throughout the refinance process."

Fannie Mae, our investor, at the time was willing to show Mr. Severini how to write The Manually Underwritten HARP 2 loan. They had a team of experts called The Customer Account Mortgage Solution Team who suggested that BofA give them a call and Fannie Mae would "walk" BofA through this process of how to write the loan. That's when Mr. Severini clearly stated: "I can't help you I would be losing money. I am in this business to make money." BofA is guilty of FRAUD and Misrepresentation on behalf of our Customer Relations Manager as well as the Customer Advocates from the Office of the CEO and President. I just need an attorney to hear the facts. By the way, Mr. Severini is no longer with the company; and rightfully so. He should not be with BofA.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I can continue to search for a professional to help you.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I just want to be compensated for some of our loss. Our monthly mortgage payment with BofA since September of 2008, was $1773.44. Unfortunately, $1,626.99 of our monthly payments was made toward interest payments alone. This is absurd! If nothing else, we should be compensated for the interest payments made until the loan matured.

Again, I know that BofA is really to grant some type of compensation for our loss. I just need someone who is not afraid to take a stand with me against this criminal activity. I need to be an advocate for the least of these; myself included.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am confused now. I don't know what to think? Is this a real website or is it a scam. At this point JUSTANSWER *EXPERTHLP has charged me $5.00 I am no longer comfortable communicating online.

I think at this time we need cancel all further communications with you and Just Answer.Legal *Experthlp. I am not satisfied with your Expert.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
You have yet to have an expert respond to your question. Wendy and I are site moderators who have been trying to find you help with your question. I will, however, cancel this per your request.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am requesting that you cancel all further communications with JUST ANSWER.LEGAL *EXPERTHTP.

I am no longer comfortable with communicating online. I wish to cancel all further charges an any membership as well.

Please send me a email per this request. Thanks for your time.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX the message now.