Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.

I got arrested on February 29,2012 for sending an inappropriate

I got arrested on February 29,2012 for sending an inappropriate txt message to a minor. 12 months later I was aquated of all charges. Jury found me not guilty.
At the time of arrest I was teaching dance for a city, this city now have decided that I can not use any of their public facilities, last weekend I was at a public swim center with my family, pool staff pulled me into their office with two deputies, informing me that I was unwanted at their facility, and they did not care if I were innocent or not, and if I did not leave I would be arrested. Is that not a vilation of my civil and constitutional rights?

Thank you for requesting I help with this.

Welcome and thank you for your question

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard.

Please remember, I can only answer what you ask and so if you have follow up questions, please post them here for full and accurate information before rating. If there are no other questions in this regard then I thank you in advance for your positive rating

I just want to be sure is this a public government run facility ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is a public owned park, operated by the City.

Yes, I suggest that is a violation of your civil rights because there is no conviction of any crime. And if they are going to ban you then they must ban everyone who is simply accussed of a crime; otherswise, there is discrimination.

I suggest you mahy want to try to talk to a Mayor or town council member and see what they want to do about it and also consult with a local attorney to discuss a possible lawsuit against the city