LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.

Are there any NC Attorneys that can handle criminal B&E charges

Are there any (1) NC Attorneys that can handle criminal B&E charges in Cumberland , johnston, Lee, and Wake countries same or similar charges ea. County

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good afternoon. We are unable to represent you in this matter, as that is not a service which the site offers. I can however answer any questions you may have, if you want to proceed.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dont understand your answer, r u saying cant represent me in court , cant refer me to an attorney or there are no 1 attorney that go from county to county the latter is my question

Wanda, I can certainly refer you to an attorney, if you are seeking representation. The best place to obtain one is through the North Carolina attorney referral service which is set up and here is the link for you to click on and use, to start the process. An attorney can travel from county to county, as long as their schedule will allow it and that is their discretion. As long as the attorney is licensed in the State, they can practice law in any county that they may desire. Moreover, if they can not appear, they likely have an attorney who can appear and cover the matter.