Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

need healthcare research done at cheaper price?

Customer Question

need healthcare research done at cheaper price? basically need research about  laws governing online ordering of the labs by physicians in mulitiple states i.e. one website from that patient can order test, and results given by email. have few other specific questions and need federal and ALL the state laws governing physician ordering labs and providing results online via email or website.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this Legal topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had found an answer or if you still needed assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,