Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
18572087

Thank you for your information and help. Is it okay to ask

Customer Question

Thank you for your information and help. Is it okay to ask another question? I was wondering what he should have prepared for the hearing that she filed on. She will be asking for more money.
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your follow-up. I would be happy to help you again.

The best thing for him to prepare is the estimate from the website I provided, and all his tax information by which he could show that his income dropped and therefore he is no longer able to make the requisite payments. He should also bring his check stubs so as to prove and show that he was making additional payments to the ex beyond his obligations.

Good luck.