LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

My son turned 19 on April 29. Im still getting 82.00/week

My son turned 19 on April 29. I'm still getting 82.00/week deducted from my check for support. I'm looking for the form I have to fill out to get that stopped. Can it be emailed to me? [email protected]

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good afternoon. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. Based upon what you described above, here is a link that contains the form which you will likely need.

http://www.in.gov/judiciary/selfservice/2342.htm

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above, prior to rating me. Also, please remember to rate my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two faces/stars on the left, please STOP and reply to me via the "REPLY TO EXPERT or CONTINUE CONVERSATION "button. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That cost me $36.00?

The In Dept of Administration, State Info Counselor, gave me the same answer, free, except 2333, instead of 2342.

I couldn't find it at 2333.

It is just not right you charged me $36.00 for that answer. Why couldn't you email me the form?

Gary

Gary, does the link not work or is this not the form which you requested? You stated above that you wanted the form to terminate child support and that was what I provided you. If you could share with me what else you want, I would be happy to provide it.