1. In 1996, the Afghan Hindu Association (AHA) decided to purchase a Temple in New York and we decided to buy the second temple in New Jersey.
2. In 1998 AHA bought a temple property in Flushing, New York.
3. In 2005, the AHA board decided to buy the 2nd temple property in Hicksville, NY instead of New Jersey.
4. In 2006 Suraj Tschand files a law suit against AHA.
5. In 2007 Suraj Tschand and AHA settle the case. Please see the Settlement Document.
6. AHA reneges on the Settlement and tries to sell the Flushing property.
7. In 2011, I asked my lawyer Jeff Rosen to File a motion to enforce the Settlement.
8. Jeff Rosen said it can not be done.
9. Jeff Rosen filed a new law suite, index 1285/2012.
10. Balram, the AHA lawyer, send an answered and file a couter claim.
11. Amy who works with Jeff sent me an email on December 18, 2012 that on Jan. 2, 2013 discovery will take place.
12. Amy sent me an email on January 14, 2013 informing me that Balram, the AHA lawyer, has filed a motion to dismiss
the case based on the case is not ripe and I am not a member of AHA in good standing.
13. I, Suraj Tschand, fired the my lawyer.
14. I as Pro Se filed the opposition papers to the motion and filed a counter motion.
15. On July 9, 2013, the Supreme Court of NY dismissed my claim based on my irregularity of payment of dues and the case not being ripe. The judge also added some notes paving the way for AHA to sell the Flushing, NY property.
16. I have reasons to believe that Balram the lawyer has interfered and has helped write the Judges short order.
17. My question is what is the best thing I can do ? Can I reopen the case ? If so how much time do I have ? What happens to the counter claim ?