Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.

I was seriously bitten by bed bugs in a hotel can I sue

Hi, Shirley, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you. If I have not Answered your question, please let me know and I will be glad to explain further,

I am so sorry to hear about what happened to you at the inn. Hotels, motels, inns, and any other facility which accommodates travelers must clean each room every day and also inspect the rooms for any infestations. It is obvious that the inn did not follow this procedure, or you would not have been bitten by bed bugs. You should report this to the local Board of Health so that they have a record of it also. Write a letter to the manager of the inn, confirming what happened to you during your stay and also telling the manager the name of the individual to whom you reported the incident at the inn. This way, you are continuing your paper trail which started with your report while you were still at the inn. Wait for about one week to see what response you receive and if they offer any settlement. If they do not offer anything, then file a lawsuit against the inn. They might be more amenable to settling out of Court, rather than having their situation publicized which would cost them business in the future,

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you, it will not cost you anything additional to give me a positive rating, and that is the only way I can receive credit, Thank you for understanding,

Bonus and Positive Feedback on survey is very much appreciated,