Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

How can you prove the authenticity of South African High Court

How can you prove the authenticity of South African High Court of Justice, certificate of ownership of Gold Bars
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

First off there is no South African High Court of Justice. Second, the South African Courts do not issue certificates of ownership of gold bars, any certificates are issued by the country Ministry for Land and Minerals or Natural Resources. There are thousands of these gold certificate scams out there, most originate from Ghana and Nigeria, but none of the gold is real and the certificates are fake.

You can see similar scams at

I am afraid transferring of gold, such as from Ghana, has to go through the PMMC and no other agency. See:

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.