Experience:  Civil; Family; HOA; Landlord/Tenant; Real Estate; Probate; Insurance; Immigration; Wills & Trusts

How to provide documents to court as evidence outside of a

How to provide documents to court as evidence outside of a motion?

Please provide exact format or link.

Expert:  LADYLAWYER replied 3 years ago.

LADYLAWYER : Hello, Thanks for choosing! I look forward to helping you with legal information today.
LADYLAWYER : Can you explain a little more about what you're wanting to do here and why you want to do this without using a motion? Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Above is the context. I want to provide statements as proof that the account belongs to me in terms of making deposits and withdrawing money.
Thanks. Going to quickly check out the link you provided....
Thank you. You cannot get around this without filing something with the court. In your case, you may have to file a motion for interpleader. Interpleader occurs when a third party enters into a lawsuit, usually to determine that party’s rights with regard to property at issue in the lawsuit. Because you are not even a party to this lawsuit, the judge may not take ANY evidence from you unless and until you become a legal party. On the contrary, the judge may allow you to file a motion to quash and/or a claim of exemption with all your evidence attached. To find out what the judge is going to require, you are going to need to call his judicial assistant. If you tell me the state, county and name of the judge, I can try to pull his JA's contact information for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX need the name of the county and the judge assigned to the case as well, if you have that information.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have filed a motion to intervene already but I did not include the bank statements. Should I file an amended motion with the statements, or wait until the judge makes me a party and accepts my appearance?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The county is Fairfield. JD is Bridgeport. The current judge is HON RICHARD GILARDI.
Thank for the additional information. Has the plaintiff's attorney responded to your motion to intervene already?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Not yet. I just filed the motion today.
Okay :) Then yes, that would be the best and easiest way to go about it. Just label it "First Amended (whatever you titled it)" and makes reference to the exhibits in it and attach them as such. No need to file a motion to amend as the other party has not responded yet.

Phone # XXXXX call and ask for Judge's JA if you need to ask questions about that judge's specific procedures:(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
They generally don't respond to such questions as they consider it "legal advice"
The clerk might say that, but the judge's assistant should be able to tell you what the judge would rather you file if you are wanting to know in the future. Based on what you've told me here though, a First Amended Motion to Intervene is completely appropriate for attaching exhibits that prove you are also on the count that was levied and that the money is yours.
I also have another number for the judge/JA:(NNN) NNN-NNNNCan you view my last answer? The site is buggy tonight and they sent out a notice to all the experts saying so, so I just wanted to make sure. Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes I did. Thanks
Great! If you need anything else, please just let me know. Appreciate you being such a loyal customer here at JA. I hope I have provided you with excellent service tonight and that your rating might be a reflection of that. Thanks again!