Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

What methodologys are used on urine drug screens fo drug court in worc co maryland

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

Can you please explain and clarify your question and what actual information you are seeking?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
i am in drug court in md. Itested positve for opiates. Will the court do further testing to differentiate between codine and hydrocodone?
Thank you for your clarification.

I am afraid that the courts will not order any specific more in depth testing automatically. You have to provide proof that you are legally taking your medication and at that time the medical review officer will review your medications and will direct the lab at that time to engage in a further test to differentiate based on the specific prescription medication you are taking.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.