Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  25 yrs. experience in family law, estates, real estate, business law, criminal defense, immigration, and employment law.

i am looking for Jesse V Henry. I know he was in the army

i am looking for Jesse V Henry. I know he was in the army in 1971 stationed in California. He is the father of my son and I have been looking for him for a number of years. He once lived in San Pedro about that time frame, His father was a barber and I saw newspaper clippings of his father in front of a barber shop. Je had a step brother probably 10 years his junior. Any suggestions on where to look?

Hi, Sandy, and Welcome, My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with Excellent Service,

If you go to the "VetFriends" website, you can click on the left column where it says "Search for Veterans and Military Personnel". Fill out the Application with as much information as you can on the individual you are searching for and follow the instructions on the Application. I am providing a link to that website for your convenience,

Please be kind enough to leave a positive rating so that I can receive credit for researching your question and furnishing you with Answers and information, otherwise, I will not receive any credit at all for assisting you. Thank you for understanding,

Please be kind enough to rate Excellent Service" so that I receive credit for assisting you, it will not cost you anything additional to give me a positive rating, and that is the only way I can receive credit, Thank you for understanding,

Bonus and Positive Feedback on survey is very much appreciated,