Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

I am confuse I understand that the illnois appellate appeal

I am confuse I understand that the illnois appellate appeal court can take up to 60 to 90 days . But , I done understand what happens next can you explain?
Thank you for your new question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

Once the appellate court takes up the case and hears any arguments (if it decides it needs to hear any oral arguments), the court then issues a ruling that either 1) denies the appeal, or 2) overturns the lower court's ruling.

If they overturn the lower court, they send the case back to the lower court with instructions to either change the judgment as the appeals court states or to hold a new hearing/trial on the matter and come to a proper judgment.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.