Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.

Does the President of the Board have the power to refuse the

Does the President of the Board have the power to refuse the treasurer "view only" access to the Quick Books on line. The president is the only board member that has access. Quick books software and the QB on line fee is paid for by the HOA. San Diego, CAS

Welcome and thank you for your question

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard.

Please remember, I can only answer what you ask and so if you have follow up questions, please post them here for full and accurate information before rating. If there are no other questions in this regard then I thank you in advance for your positive rating

The short answer is No -

And to elaborate, the President cannot do anything without a vote and approval from the board as required by the Bylaws of the HOA.