Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

My husband spoke with a detective in his office concerning

My husband spoke with a detective in his office concerning a complaint someone had made against him. Without his knowledge, the detective recorded him. Is it legal??

Hello

Welcome and thank you for your question

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard.

Please remember, I can only answer what you ask and so if you have follow up questions, please post them here for full and accurate information before rating. If there are no other questions in this regard then I thank you in advance for your positive rating

Yes, Your husband should have been notified it was being recorded and even asked if he agreed to the recording.

If he is found guilty based on a recording, then I suggest he appeal it based on inadmissible evidence