LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.

for my legal case i found Terani Law Firm and attorney michael

for my legal case i found Terani Law Firm and attorney michael terani on the Internet and was wondering if there is a customary way to thank law firms or a lawyer for their job? i know giving like a "tip" is probably really weird and maybe even rude. my daughter is an improv actor, i was thinking of maybe sending the firm tickets to a show?
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good afternoon. Typically, money / a tip is not generally given to an attorney for thanking them for a job well done, since you had to pay for their services to begin with. However, there is nothing wrong with sending a card, expressing your pleasure with the services provided and if you wanted to, including ticket to the firm, to go watch the act your daughter is in. Moreover, it is not uncommon to send some type of food item, like cookies or candy, in a basket, with a card as well. This way, the whole firm can enjoy the food and eat it throughout the day. You may even want to go so far as contact them and see about catering in lunch for the firm, giving them advanced notice and asking someone to organize it.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above, prior to rating me. Also, please remember to rate my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two faces/stars on the left, please STOP and reply to me via the "REPLY TO EXPERT or CONTINUE CONVERSATION "button. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you, XXXXX XXXXX some really good ideas, i'm glad i didn't send like a money "tip" to the terani law firm, that would have been really embarrassing. in regards XXXXX XXXXX food idea: i think the terani law firm has a lot of employees, many of which i met and worked with so i think the cookies is the best idea becuase the other stuff is kind of too expensive. is baked cookies is too unprofessional? or should i just buy them. i'm sorry for these dumb questions!

That is certainly at your discretion. It is the thought that counts, not the value or price.