Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

What do I do if I reapplied for my gun license that was issued

Customer Question

What do I do if I reapplied for my gun license that was issued 23 years ago and had been renewed until south dend PD got a new officer in charger of sending the gun license to Indianapolis ISP. But. 23 years ago when I applied for my gun license I went to Indianapolis before a judge and he said he did not see any reason to deny my gun license so it was issued I need to know what I need to do to get my license.

Terry S
Expert:  Ely replied 3 years ago.
Hello friend. My name is Ely, and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (1) this is general information only, not legal advice, and, (2) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies.

I am sorry for your situation. Can you please tell me exactly what has happened to have your license denied this time around? Also, do you have a conviction on your record, and if so, for what?

Finally, you are located in Indiana, correct?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.