Richard, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with 29 years of experience.

where would I find the laws for each state in the U.S.A. for

where would I find the laws for each state in the U.S.A. for a "for profit" raffle drawing?
Welcome! My goal is to do my very best to understand your situation and to provide a full and complete answer for you.

Good morning. You can find each state's raffles laws at the following website:

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which will be helpful to you. If I have not fully addressed your questions or if you have any follow up questions, or if I have misinterpreted your questions in any way, please do not rate me yet, but simply ask a follow up question without rating so I can provide you with a fully satisfactory answer. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars so I can receive credit for helping you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!

Thank you so much for the positive rating! I appreciate having had the opportunity to serve you! If I can be of assistance to you in the future, just look me up and I will be happy to help! For easy access, my bookmark is:
Thank you also for the bonus! I appreciate your kindness!