AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney At Law

it has been a number of years since my licence was valdi how

it has been a number of years since my licence was valdi how do i find out the status of it and rge procedures necessary to reinstate my D L in the state of Texsd

AttyCBradford :

Hello I would be glad to assist you. First you will need to find out if your license is valid. You can do so by visiting the Texas DMV online at After verifying that your license is valid (you may have some fines or fees to pay) then you will need to follow the procedures for reinstating your license. These steps are available on the Texas DMV website as well:

AttyCBradford :

If I have answered all of your questions please press accept and provide positive feedback so I will get credit for assisting you. PLEASE NOTE: this is a PAID answering service and we only receive credit for assisting you if you accept the answer. If you are not satisfied and need additional assistance, please ask before providing negative feedback and I would be glad to assist you further. Sometimes I am working with more than one customer at a time so please allow a chance to respond. Thank you and I wish you the best in your situation! I strongly suggest that you consult with a local attorney in your area on this matter. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice nor has an attorney-client relationship been formed.