AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney At Law

How do i find out if a vet had had complaints. My dog schduled

How do i find out if a vet had had complaints. My dog schduled for surgery tooth pain and vet switched ineed ifo now appt. Is at 8. Am jd

AttyCBradford :

If I have answered all of your questions please press accept and provide positive feedback so I will get credit for assisting you. PLEASE NOTE: this is a PAID answering service and we only receive credit for assisting you if you accept the answer. If you are not satisfied and need additional assistance, please ask before providing negative feedback and I would be glad to assist you further. Sometimes I am working with more than one customer at a time so please allow a chance to respond. Thank you and I wish you the best in your situation! I strongly suggest that you consult with a local attorney in your area on this matter. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice nor has an attorney-client relationship been formed.

Customer : Sorry ur paid by my unlimited suscription
AttyCBradford :

Not a problem but positive feedback is appreciated

AttyCBradford :

Even with unlimited subscriptions we do not get credit unless the answer is accepted