Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Attorney
Experience:  Twenty one years experience as a lawyer in New York and New Jersey. Former Appellate Law Clerk.

Can I mention an employees name that works at the Greek Consulate

Can I mention an employees name that works at the Greek Consulate in LA at a youtube video? She refuse to give me the traveling document to go see my father in Athens Greece before he died.Also when protesting can I pass flyers with her name on it.

Yes. So long as you do not state anything false about the employee you are legally allowed under your First Amendment free speech right to state the name of some one who denied your application. If you make a false statement of fact about the employee, there is the possibility that the employee might have a claim of defamation against you.