Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

Is it ok for 20 year for me that has sezuiers every, 6 months

Is it ok for 20 year for me that has sezuiers every, 6 months to drive, but my last one was in April. And I also have a right dropped foot but its getting better, I had 8 brain surgary.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

Whether or not DMV will clear you to drive depends ENTIRELY on your doctor certifying that you are medically able and fit to drive and are not going to pose any danger on the road. 6 months seizure free is at the low end of what a doctor wants before they will certify your seizures are under control and you are safe to drive. Generally, a doctor will not issue a certificate that you are capable of driving until you are 12 months seizure free. If your doctor will not certify you are safe to drive, the DMV will not authorize a drivers license.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.